DIY Wedding Flowers
Flowers can take a major bite out of your wedding budget. But beautiful, fresh flowers are so important for your special day. Look at them like jewelry at your wedding. Beautiful flowers definitely make a difference and add to your sparkle.
To get you the look that you have dreamed of, the newest trend in wedding flowers is DIY wedding flowers. You can order buckets of the flowers of your choice that are professionally prepped and conditioned that you can take home and arrange. Or you can schedule a DIY wedding party at our location for you and your bridesmaids to arrange your bouquets and corsages. We provide the flowers, ribbon, floral wire and tape and any type of design assistance that you may need. What could be better than involving your wedding party in the process and being able to say “we made these beautiful flowers.” This is an affordable way to get the flowers of your dreams. Hosting a flower party is a ton of fun and you and your bridal party will look great at a reasonable price.
Contact us and schedule your party today. Flower parties are normally held one to two days before a wedding.
- One bucket of flowers: average cost $50.00 per bucket
- Flower party at Wild Paint: average cost $75.00
- Wrist corsages or floral crowns: average cost $10 to $20 a piece
- Combined party of 2 buckets of flowers with snacks and drinks and professional assistance: $175.00 to $225.00
- Overnight storage and delivery to wedding: $50.00
*prices can vary based on the types of flowers that you choose